Who is important to you?
What do you hold valuable?
What would you put in your safe deposit box?
Last weekend, I traveled to Oregon to handle some details involving my mom’s estate. Mom passed away last month, and as the executor, one of my duties is closing bank accounts and retrieving items from her safe deposit box.
It was a busy 3 days. When I visited the vault of my Mom’s bank, what I found in her safe deposit box brought me to tears
and inspired this week’s activity.
Watch the below video for details….
Here are some ideas to get you started…
14 Things to Put in Your Singing Safe Deposit Box
1. Card from someone you love
2. Prop or costume piece from your favorite show
3. Letter or card from a Fan, or a review that proclaimed your awesomeness
4. Photo of someone that inspires you
5. Quote to keep your perspective when things get rough
6. DVD of your favorite singer, show, or opera
7. Spiritual keepsake
8. Image of your favorite performance venue
9. Cast photo
10. Supportive family/friend photo
11. Thank you note to yourself
12. Thank you note to your family
13. Favorite Book
14. Trinket from a memorable show tour
I would love to hear your ideas for your Singing Safe Deposit Box in the comment section below… what made your MVP list?
Put this box somewhere special and revisit it when you need a boost in perspective, and remember…
The life you are creating is beautiful and the relationships dear.
The many forms of wealth in your life give you all you need to thrive.
You are living the good life!
Until next week… Rejoice In Your Voice™!